Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16 series program help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,

im having a problem with my homework regarding assembly, to be more precise, programming for the microchip pic16 series. heres the thing, im really a noob and i dont figure it out at all, i have this homework so please if someone knows to solve it or if someone can give me some help. i also need to ask you how can i assemble these codes? using winasm?

1. write a program which defines name V1 for the location 0x32, V2 for the location 0xB1, RES for the location 0x35. program substracts V2 from V1 if V1>V2 and stores the result in RES, else (if V1<=V2) is adds V2 TO V1 and stores and stores it into RES

2. Write a program which reads the date from the location 0x32 into register W, adds to it the value from the location 0x22 and 0x23 and stores the result into location 0x24

so, those are the problems so if someone is capable, please help me

thanks in forward, and sincere greetings

ps. data sheet can be found **broken link removed** :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back