Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

pouchito

Hi All,

Well I have compiled a code , and i need to simulate it to check out if it is working or no.
I Got a software called PIC SIMULATOR but unfortunately i m not able to figure out how i must use it
please can u help??
I m using PIC16F877A
Thanks

i ve just read another posted thread which i guess have a similar problem saying that his problem was solved using the OSHON PIC SIMULATOR IDE 6.5 , i will try to solve it that way and hit you back with the results.
Regards

OOPs
need ur help

my application is :

I have 3 analog sensors connected to the PIC16F877 and the results of the A/D conversion is displayed on the LCD

Can i simulate this using the OSHON PIC SIMULATOR IDE??

Hi,
perhaps you can. try reading the user manual or help line. try first implemet one sensor at port pin x then try one at Y and so on .

inputs can be tried on picsimide-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back