Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

warrior21

hi
i am using PIC16F84 in my project & the project is heartbeat monitor by keith wilson. I have taken the source code from some site . Actually when we buld the program it shows two warning messages. So I want to correct this code.
please help me regarding this project.
THE CODE is GIVEN BELOW:

;****************************************************************
;Name : Initialisation
;Description : system initialisation and mainloop
;Inputs : none
;Outputs : none
;****************************************************************
Initialisation:

;system initialisation

;port A and port B initialisation

bcf status,rp1 ;select bank1 register
bsf status,rp0

movlw PORTA_CONFIG1 ;porta configuration
movwf trisa
movlw PORTB_CONFIG1 ;portb configuration
movwf trisb

bcf status,rp0 ;select bank0 registers

movlw 0x00 ;disable all displays
movwf porta

Message[302] D:\HEARTBEAT MONITOR SOURCE CODE\HEMON.ASM 79 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] D:\HEARTBEAT MONITOR SOURCE CODE\HEMON.ASM 81 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.

I am attaching the source code of this file.

Attachments

• hemonsourcecode_123.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 164
You can't "correct" the source, because the warning messages are supposed to be there - it's a function of the assembler.

If you want to disable them, you can use the 'errorlevel' assembler directive, it's explained in the MPASM helpfile, but basically add this line in the header of your source code:

Code:
ERRORLEVEL	0,	-302	;suppress bank selection messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back