Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC programer software not working at all! (plese help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone Electro

I tryed to see how the software looks like and wenn i run it i get an bank comand pormpt and no mared waht i do its blank

in the isntructons ses that sn text shod apear but i got notin!!!

the only text i get from it is an aplicaton not responding mesege from windows wen i click the close button(the X)

Im runing windows 2000 on an intel III

I atached the programer whith evriting (software,schematics,instructons...)

stupid DOS!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Attachments

• pic84v05.zip
    51.1 KB · Views: 170
I doubt you're going to be able to run ancient DOS software under Win2000, particularly software that directly accesses the parallel port.

Have a look at my Windows software WinPicprog, or IC-Prog.

by the screnshots the software looks realy good

alot of DOS still works in Windows 2000 but the complicated software fails

but wood it work for the programer below

Its simple and it can only write in memory and delete memory (its good enugh for me)

I so hate DOS!!!

Attachments

• qandd_107.gif
    qandd_107.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 409
usually you need parallel port driver software to access the parallel port in windows 2000. a lot of the programming software includes it, but you should make sure.

I know i used one wen i made an LPT I/O app in VisualBasic (it cod read inputs an set outputs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back