Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC MCUs, Ethernet and Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopperito

I want to build a few wireless, or wired via ethernet, cameras. Is the PIC MCUs suited for this bandwidth? Can someone suggest an MCU, and/or strategy for this new project of mine? I'm looking at camera and wireless options at sparkfun.com. GPS comes later. It's for home security, and a remote aircraft project.

Hop
try www.siteplayer.com. I have been using this for over a year now and love it. I have a 16F877A controlling my sony audio/video components over the internet through my siteplayer. Pretty cool!!

That is really cool, and the price is cheap! I'm looking into it.

What's cooler than that? Your sig... I love Stephen King!!!

That site player will probably be part of the system, but there is still the need to take the video signal and process it so it can be fed to the rs232 to IEEE 802.3i converter. I was just wondering if anyone has done this so I might get some pointers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back