Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic controlled stepper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

inverter

mabuhay!
i would to ask some expertz out there 'bout my problems, does any one of you have a circuit of pic controlling a stepper motor with speed adjustment?

thankz! :roll:

I'm still learning about PIC's myself, so I can't help you with that end of it.

This article on stepper motors should give you all you need to know about controlling it though. It tells you exactly what you need to do to control it, you just need to figure out how to get a PIC to do that.[/url]

Like Matt, I am just learning too. I have a book on PICs by John Iovine. Several of the projects go at the control of stepper motors with PICs and he includes some of the code. If you don't come up with anything else send me a message and I'll see if I can forward some info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back