Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC code modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you want extended range?.

I tried the descaler circuit driven by 555 as a sweep oscillator by applying a varying voltage at the cv pin 5, at my residence and got good results.When tried at my friends place the result was not satisfactory as he wound the coil on a metal pipe whereas I had wound on a pvc pipe.
I assume there is a power loss that could be compensated by the extended range and also for increase water flow if any.
If I just say not satisfactory the next question would be "What do you mean by not satisfactory?"
I mean that at my place I got better lather from the soap for washing vessels and hand, non stickiness of the hair after bath and lesser cooking time of dishes.Please do not ask if I took the shower or did the cooking and washing at his place.
I know the houses and the persons are different but if I am saying so than there must be a considerable difference noticed easily.
Can I get the modified code PLEASE!

The EPE code was already designed to sweep further than all other units, purely as an experimental project (with no suggestion that it actually worked on not).

Ignoring any possible effectiveness, the field generated won't pass therough a metal pipe anyway, and the higher the frequency the less it's able to penetrate.

But anyway, here's a modified version of the code, with the frequency table extended both up and down one extra value.

Attachments

• sweep_2_OP.asm
    4.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
But anyway, here's a modified version of the code, with the frequency table extended both up and down one extra value.

According to EPE the frequency range is 1.2khz to 14khz.
What is the range of the modified version of the code?
Can you tell me how much time would it take to complete one sweep cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back