Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC christmas morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you'll never be taken seriously if you can't maintain at least a minimum standard of decent English - as it stands you appear to be about 8 or 9 years old (and doing poorly in English).

You have not been to the US lately. For my age I have fairly good grammar compared to some of my friends. 8 or 9 years old.....that's like 3rd grade. I learned to read in second grade. And I have comprehension problems. I can get test read to me. I also get extra time for tests. Are school does take special ed. very seriously.

You have not been to the US lately. For my age I have fairly good grammar compared to some of my friends. 8 or 9 years old.....that's like 3rd grade. I learned to read in second grade. And I have comprehension problems. I can get test read to me. I also get extra time for tests. Are school does take special ed. very seriously.

That was far better, it doesn't take much effort.

In the UK schools go:

Reception (4-5)
Year 1 (5-6)
Year 2 (6-7)
Year 3 (7-8)
Year 4 (8-9)
Year 5 (9-10)
Year 6 (10-11)

Then you move to secondary school.

You actually start school the term in which you're five years old, either beginning of September, or beginning of January, So if your Birthday is 1st September, you are five when you start (my daughter's is the 4th September), but if your birthday is 31st August, you're 4 throughout your entire reception 'year', and start the previous January.

Certainly in the school my wife works (as a Teaching Assistant in Reception) they teach the kids to read and write in Reception, with some every year attaining year 3 or 4 standards. Some schools though treat Reception as Nursery (pre-school), and don't really teach them at all - it's why our local school has a waiting list :D

That was far better, it doesn't take much effort.

In the UK schools go:

Reception (4-5)
Year 1 (5-6)
Year 2 (6-7)
Year 3 (7-8)
Year 4 (8-9)
Year 5 (9-10)
Year 6 (10-11)

Then you move to secondary school.

You actually start school the term in which you're five years old, either beginning of September, or beginning of January, So if your Birthday is 1st September, you are five when you start (my daughter's is the 4th September), but if your birthday is 31st August, you're 4 throughout your entire reception 'year', and start the previous January.

Certainly in the school my wife works (as a Teaching Assistant in Reception) they teach the kids to read and write in Reception, with some every year attaining year 3 or 4 standards. Some schools though treat Reception as Nursery (pre-school), and don't really teach them at all - it's why our local school has a waiting list :D

Our schools are much different. First there is pre school for 3 and four year old's. Then elemantary school. Which includes kindergarten mostly 5 year old's. Then First to Fifth grade. Then middle school 6 through 8th grade. then High school 9 through 12 grade. but sence my school distract is one of the biggest in NY. we have 9 elementary schools, 3 middle schools, and 2 high schools. my graduating class in est. to be over 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back