Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC cant blink LEDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im using PIC16F877A , and im using the compiler MikroC example Blinking LEDS in portC and it doesnt blink the leds ...
I use a universal programmer , here's a pic of the configurations .. .
all the connections are correct MCLR tied to VCC, VDD to 5V,VSS to GND , i use 11MhZ osc

Attachments

• confg.PNG
    confg.PNG
    74.6 KB · Views: 270
Your .HEX file work for me, nothing really bad in your code. Double check your hardware and if your universal programmer is set to program the configuration fuses.

thanks for the check , but i dont know how my universal programmer works with PICs ... i posted a pic of the configuration , would you check it ?

I don't know this programmer and they seems to use a weird syntax. What happen if you click on the ReadCFG button?

Doesn't seems he read/updae the config fuses automatically when you load the .HEX in your software... well from what i see on your picture...

ahmedragia21 said:
i dont know really where's the problem , im really so frustrated now :(
As pointed out by mister_e, it seems that the software is not configured to handle the config settings properly. Try reading the PIC as suggested; what value do you get?
The config word saved within the hex file is 0x3F7A (read with IC-Prog)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back