Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Based Data Aquisation System using VB Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmsahir4u

Hi Guys
hope u would be fine out there!

well! im thinking of making a PIC based Data Acquisition system. That has the feature of acquiring data from various industrial sensors like those used for temperature, pressure, flow etc. The PIC will acquire data from these sensors and will send the results thru serial port in LABVIEW. Labview will collect the data and will use it for further analysis. The PIC that i want to use is PIC16F877A, PIC16F876A. I want my system to be REAL TIME acquisition system as well for monitoring some sort of data continuously. How do u think this can be possible with the help of PIC.??
Hamid Mahmood Sahir
Chiniot Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back