Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic and the arduino motor shield HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duct996

I have the pickit 2 with the 16f690 chip (yes I know it's not the best chip but it's what I have.) I am very new to programming so I really need help with making on motor go forward then reverse with the Arduino shield board (which is just the sn754410ne and sn74hcoon.) I have been able to move 2 motors forward when I light the led (RCO PIN) (AS IN "HELLO WORLD") on the low count demo board. But I need to know how to make it go backwards / or turn if a switch is hit or a sensor tells it to or time delay. I am using Assembly for programming because I can't seem to get anything to work with boostC. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back