Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC and DMA Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnz

Hi,

May I know is it possible to connect PIC18fXXXX to a DMA controller? Are there available schematics for reference? Thank you.

Not sure what you are asking. The z8Enore has DMA, but I'm pretty sure it's not the same as what you are asking about. Do you mean externally addressable RAM?

I am a novice in this area, may I know what is a z8Enore? To clarify, what I need is to connect a microchip microcontroller PIC18f series to a DMA controller to access a RAM memory. The PIC I am using does not have a DMA controller. Using the controller, I like to send data to a usb node controller without using the PIC instruction cycles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back