Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC 32 Bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericgibbs

Most Helpful Member
hi,
Saw this posting on the web today!.

I expect Bill of 'blueroomelectronics' will have it up and running in a 'super mongoose' next week.;)

**broken link removed**

IIRC its named 'blue ice'

Last edited:
I saw that too. Too bad the student version of the C32 compiler is $1295 and the limitations are much more concrete than the C30 compiler's limits on optimizations (max of 64K program...pretty big...but still.) For $1200 you can get a Coldfire C/C++ IDE/compiler and the BDM module.

I was thinking about a dsPIC30F4013 board...
Breadboard, LCD & keypad. Things got two UARTS...

Actually the next kit will be either the 16F917 LCD thermostat + humidity with RS485 or an ENC28J60 + 18F4620 + 25LC1024 with RS485 and lots of I/O board.

Got both working prototypes, just refining the designs.

Take your PICk.

I would pick the dsPIC30F4013 kit, just because it has a breadboard and an LCD in it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back