Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC 16F627a .. Circuit Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mas

I programmed a 16F627a chip ..

It worked well on the simulation ,, But I have a problem with the circuit ..

The required output from the microcontroller is maintaned for a bunch of time (sometimes 4 seconds .. sometimes 10 seconds .. ) after the circuit stsrt up ..

That happens although the output is required to remain the same until power is off .. & that what happens on the simulation ..

Any one knows what is wrong ??

Considering you have posted no schematics or given any information on how the circuit is connected and to what it's connected to no one can help you. You need to post a schematic.

From the extremely vague description I would suggest checking the watch dog timer.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back