Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Photo transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamranhafeez100

Hello to all,

i have to buy photo transistor name ltr 4206e but it is not available in the market kindly send me any another photo transistor which can b used instead of ltr 4206e

Where in the world are you? It helps to know what vendors you would have access to.

Ken

Wayne,

Remove your email address. It's not wise to post emails in forums. Spybots will find it and spam...spam...spam you. Also, the whole idea of forums is to share questions and answer for now...and for others in the future. If your company can supply the part the OP needs, let us all know. Or, are you on a fishing expedition?

Ken

Bad link...too many broken link removed

It looks like almost any IR photo transistor would work. The only thing that I see unique about the LTR4206E is the narrow view angle...20°. With one with a wider view angle, just make a small paper tube over it to shield it from the LED.

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back