Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Philips PM 3252 Oscilloscope - schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

emugurel

Hi everyone,
I have a Phillips PM 3252 oscilloscope with big problems in source and high voltage convertor (changed components by the last users). I seeking for this schematic or service manual. Can anyone help me please?
Thanks in advance,
Mugurel

Oscilloscope Philips PM 3252

Thanks very much! I write them asking for my model, i hope they have something. I'm waiting for an aswer them i write here again.
Thanks again and I hope this to work!
Mugurel

Hi everyone,
Unfortunately, the answer from jetechnet was negative. I don't have any manuals of pm 3252 because is a second hand product buyed by me. I saw the picture of PM 3250, seem they have the same front panel. Maybe that work, i hope...
Mugurel

Hello to everyone, I have some problems with my Philips PM3266 and I'm looking for schematic diagram to try to repair it.
My mail is klausmusica(at)hotmail.com and if someone own the service manual I ask to send it to my mail if possible.
Many thanks in advance.
Klausmusica (Italy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back