Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Philips 32 32pfl7606d is Dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurgumilo

Hi,

I have a TV Philips 32pfl7606d/78 Ambilight about 1 month. Today when I turned on the red light blinks three times. Searching, I found that this code is “Reserved”. Does anyone know what this code means? And how can I fix it? :confused:

Thanks

You have no location set, but in the US a warranty of 90 days is common, why try to diagnose and fix something that shouldn't be broken? If possible return it for new immediately.

I don't know exactly but,from my point of view, you must check the capacitors. You should search professional opinion. If you want to contact a tech I can recommend you these guys but you should search the best option for solving this problem. Good luck!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back