Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Phase Sequence or Phase Present

Status
Not open for further replies.

neelam29

Hi friends,

I'm trying to design a Phase SEQUENCE detector circuit (RYB). I tried searchig on this forum for the same and i found this link "https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/3-phase-sequence-detector.15166/#post82233" Can someone please tell me whether the circuit shown in 3phase.gif is a Phase SEQUENCE detctor or normally a ALL 3 Phases Detector.

Thanks.

I tried this circuit, The led glows under RYB,YBR,BRY and dosent glows under conditions RBY,YRB,BYR i think it's working right cause the conditins under which it's glowing are cyclic. Am i right?

Last edited:
That makes sense to me.

Ø seq. indicator

I personally prefer the little motorised ones.

Very reliable and no confusion with the indication.

Like Kyoritsu 8031 or densokki P1-11B.

It can be very expensive if the phasesequence is reversed, after a mains upgrade, because of a malfunctioning phasesequence meter.

Also for saftey's sake make sure the insulation between all parts of that circuit and the user is good enough for at least 2kV for a couple of cycles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back