Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Perkin Project Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

justa

hi, my name is Justa and im an 11th grader at CAt Pickering(tech school). i'm taking electronics, and one of the only girls in the class(theres one other). I would like to know if anyone could help me with ideas for a good Perkins Project(also called communications projet). i want to impress the teacher and also the students. if its easy, thats great too, i seem to have a full load at the moment, but its a long tern project and i wil put dedication and effort into it. so if anyone has any ideas that would be wonderful. thank you.

You'll have to be a little bit more specific about your project requirements for us to give you good suggestions. "Comunications project" is a bit broad.

Brent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back