Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Period calculation with PIC18 using C18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys ,
i take Wond3rboy code and i am trying to measures the period and the high time of rectangular waveform using capture mode and display them on a 2x16 lcd . I am using ccp1 as input .
But although the program is build succeeded the screen doesn’t display anything .

I am working with pic18f452 and pic18f4520 I use mplap ide v8.63 and c18 lite v3,36.
The period of the waveform can be adjusted between 1,5ms and 3ms and it is between 3 and 5 volts .
This is the code I’m working on .

i think i have added all the source file that the c18 functions need to work.(cp1close,cp1open, cp1read,t1open,t1write) and for lcd ( wcmdxlcd,putsxlcd,openxlcd,busyxlcd)

please help me .

Thank you.

When you add the code put it in the Code Tags, it's the symbol above marked (#) rap it in the code tags to make it easier to read.

kv

When you use XLCD code examples.... You have to edit the XLCD.H to suit the application.... Copy said file from the header directory to your working directory... Edit the file so it suits YOUR hardware..Then rename the declaration to.
Code:
#include"XLCD.H"

killivolt i'm sorry about that.

Ian Rogers but when i try to program lcd just for display some phrases it works fine without rename the declaration. But any way i will try it.
thank you

killivolt i'm sorry about that.

Ian Rogers but when i try to program lcd just for display some phrases it works fine without rename the declaration. But any way i will try it.
thank you

If it works with some operations, then it set up correctly already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back