Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pcb

Status
Not open for further replies.
amerotke said:
Please help me!!!! How I can create pcb with computer..with which software....Thank you
I'm not aware of any software that will allow YOU to fabricate a printed circuit board from a computer.

There is software that you can use to create the data, files, and pictures that people use to create printed circuit boards.

Try these folks:
https://www.expresspcb.com/

I've used them and found them reliable.

Before you read below. If you simply search this board you will find many post on the exact procedure. I probably have a couple out there as well.

OR.

google for "eagle cad software download" and pull the freeware or student version.

That program, like PapaB says, will allow you to draw a schematic and create a PCB on the computer. If you have a laser printer, you can print the PCB on picture paper or glossy paper, and iron it on a single sided copper board.

You do not have you location filled it. If in the States, go to Radio Shack and buy some etchant.

Google for making a PCB with a laser printer. Takes me 15 minutes ot so to print and have a board in hand.

Now, you will need a small drill bit to drill them out.

Also, eagle defaults are SMALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back