Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Stand-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonHopper

Hello Everyone

New to the forums, this is my first post.

To start it off, I have a question regarding PCB stand offs. For some reason they seem extremely difficult to source. I have found a few sources for cheap plastic push-in stand-offs but they are not what I am looking for.

I'm looking for more male/female threaded stand offs made of brass or some other type of metal. Similar to the ones included with PC cases for motherboard spacing. OR plastic standoffs that aren't simply push-in and forget it. IE, removable.

I am putting together a prototype device and need some stand-offs for PCB mounting. I used CADSOFT Eagle and etched my boards using photo-resistive PCBs.

What does everyone here use for PCB mounting?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jon,

Try doing a search for 'hex spacer' or 'hex standoff' you should find what your looking for.

Here's an example in the UK.

**broken link removed**

also here

**broken link removed**

Regards,

Leftfield95.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back