Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Service or PCB Process Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmsr1196

Hi all,
I'm starting to create circuits and projects. Years and Years ago(80's), I went the Radioshack way to try and create circuit boards with little luck. My questions are:

-Is there a service that can make circuit boards from schematic? (nothing complex)
-I see that there are ways to do it yourself....What is the process to achieve that? In other words, what parts and/or pieces would I need to get started?

I apologize if these questions are basic, but I'm new to this and I don't know.

Thanks (in advance).

There are lots of places. Some, like Expresspcb, will even give you free software to do the design and layout.

I haven't used them yet, but iteadstudio look pretty good on their prices.

For example you can get 10 copies of a 5x5cm double-sided board for $9.90 + Shipping. You will have to design your own board though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back