Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB query

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddy0409

Hi all, A newbie to this forum. So far looks interesting.
Anyone out there willing / able to produce small quantities of PCBs cheaper than the commercial houses. Usually require only 1 or 2 of a design. Can provide Protel files. Main problem is most are DS, PTH, masked and Overlay. Could do without the PTH, mask & overlay but DS is necessary on most. Sizes are generally in the 6 inches square range but this does vary. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR FREEBIES, JUST LESS EXPENSIVE producer than I have ATM.
Thanks in advance.

www.batchpcb.com

$10 setup fee per order, $2.50 per square inch rounded to nearest square inch for 2-sided boards.

$8 per square inch for 4-layered.

Good luck but most people don't have the ability to do the said layers and time is expensive, then there's shipping and materials.

Considering all of the aforementioned, if I were to do it and pay myself the minimum wage it would probably work out more expensive than any commercial PCB house. I could get better money working at the supermarket down the road.

What an expensive price.. Might board is already 94v0.
I usually pays them (low quality, no 94v0) for just Rp200 for each square cm 2-sided fiber board, low quality masking.
US$1 is equal to Rp8500.
But for only 1 or 2, I make it my self.

Last edited:
Blatman Bond said:
What an expensive price.. Might board is already 94v0.
I usually pays them (low quality, no 94v0) for just Rp200 for each square cm 2-sided fiber board, low quality masking.
US$1 is equal to Rp8500.
But for only 1 or 2, I make it my self.

Blatman... dari mana? Being in Indonesia you will find all other prices around the globe expensive. Labour is very cheap in Indonesia compared to the US or Australia.

Regards,
Paul

Thanks, sama-sama, Paul.:) Dari Surabaya.
Yes it was, too much people here unemployed. I wish it will better next year.

Nice to see you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back