Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB or VLSI images database for a study

Status
Not open for further replies.

kariem2k

Hi

I am working on my masters thesis, which involve identifying defects in manufactured VLSI ICs and PCB circuits.
In order to be able to do my research i need a fairly wide range of images of those items, so i use them as training and testing data.

So please advice me with my options and if there any source of image database for either PCB or VLSI.

Thanks in Advance

Nothing you'll find in the public.

How about a company that makes VLSI chips? Microchip, Atmel, Texas Instruments.. Yer gonna have to do a lot of phone research to find one that will help you with what you need though as the images you're talking about provide key information on how the chips function.

I tried googling "ic defects images" but didn't get many useful results. Then I tried something more specific; "electro migration images" and got lots of useful results. Try web searches with specific defects. You'll get more results than you will probably need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back