Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB newbie need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

WlkTu

hello all
sry for bad english

i m a newbie for design PCB(Printed Circuit Board).

can anyone give some website ?

thx

Are you wanting to design them, then have a company make them and send them to you? If so, you can go to https://www.expresspcb.com and download their free software. The catch with the free software is that the output files can only be used to order from them.

Eagle has a free downloadable version which outputs standard files, so you can get them made anywhere, but the boards are limited to small sizes.

If you're actually going to etch your own boards, that's something I have not yet done.

if you want to use the toner transfer method:

**broken link removed**

in my tutorials section there's a PCB tutorial. It's not exactly finished but should be enough to get you started... in the first paragraph is a link to the original toner transfer method tutorial page.

thx all reply

thx all reply
i want know more about design a board . learn about like SI(Signal Integrity Analysis) ,EMC ..etc

i use protelDXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back