Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Manufacturing Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamey

I have used ExpressPCB in the past and am happy with the boards they provided. I'm now at a point where I'd like to start manufacturing boards in larger quantities (say 100 to start) and would like some recommendations. I'll likely stick with ExpressPCB for the boards for now, and am looking at someone who can assemble the components on the board.

Two companies I looked at were Screaming Circuits and MIS Electronics. Has anyone dealt with either of them? Or perhaps has another recommendation? FYI, the boards are small (2.5" x 2") and have roughly 30 components (a few SOIC chips and the rest surface mount discreets). Soldering prototypes by hand was fine for the first few, but I don't want to hand-make 100 boards. :)

You can make an oven and make them your self, set up and manufactering cost maybe prohibitive for small boards in lots of 100. Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back