Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Making Tutorial at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixnum

Dear Friend,

I need some tutorials on PCB making at home as I can make PCB at home easily. Can you have any link to help me ?

Thank you,

Have a good day !

pixnum said:
Dear Friend,

I need some tutorials on PCB making at home as I can make PCB at home easily. Can you have any link to help me ?

Thank you,

Have a good day !

Laser/toner transfer is the best for a quick hobbyist job:

https://www.5bears.com/pcb.htm

It might not come out pretty unless you use expensive release paper but any bright white or glossy should work. And yes I actually tried this one!

D.

i have a quick question. i found these kits at radioshack. i plan on using this method on those boards. but its fifteen bucks. where can you find just the blank PCB thats ready to be etched? RS doesn't sell just the blank by itself!!

mybuickskill6979 said:
i have a quick question. i found these kits at radioshack. i plan on using this method on those boards. but its fifteen bucks. where can you find just the blank PCB thats ready to be etched? RS doesn't sell just the blank by itself!!
Both the original question, and your question, could be answered in just moments by doing a google search. In your case, try searching for "copper clad"

mybuickskill6979 said:
lol i was just gonna say that double layer and single both. i'm gonna get some soon as i can get some fed's(money)

If worse come to worse I know Digikey has it, and Mouser should. There is a good source of stuff but I can not remember what it is and will have to let you know from work.

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back