Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arushit

here is aschematic and its PCB layout.........plz tell me what to put where on PCB layout means which component will go where.....

Thanks**broken link removed**

Clap Switch

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the sort of thing you should try to work out yourself. I recommend you download , redraw the schematic, and use the EAGLE PCB layout editor to design the PCB.
Good luck!
Der Strom

The drawing directly below the picture of the PCB in your link shows where each component goes (on the flip side of the board). What more do you need?

No sir it is just to show the components which we are using.........like BC 547 transistor is displayed in right hand top corner but in PCB layout it in right hand bottom corner

No sir it is just to show the components which we are using.........like BC 547 transistor is displayed in right hand top corner but in PCB layout it in right hand bottom corner

hi,
This is the image of the PCB, 'flipped' you are now looking thru the PCB at the copper tracks on the other side,,,OK.?

Attachments

• ESK22.jpg
    ESK22.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 830
  • ESK-22-1.jpg
    ESK-22-1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
hi,
thnx ericgibbs it worked well.....................i have one more prob can u plz tell me that how to print the PCB layout without that skin colour as i know how to make the PCB but for that we have to print the PCB layout on a smoth paper so how to remove the skin colour and make the pcb colour dark black,
Thanking you
ericgibbs

hi,
thnx ericgibbs it worked well.....................i have one more prob can u plz tell me that how to print the PCB layout without that skin colour as i know how to make the PCB but for that we have to print the PCB layout on a smoth paper so how to remove the skin colour and make the pcb colour dark black,
Thanking you
ericgibbs

hi,
I dont use Eagle for pcb's, so another member may advise you what to do about the colours.

Can't you simply set the printer to print in black and white?

alec_t
thnx but i was thinking that the solution you have suggested will be ok to make a pcb if you know how to make it..............by printingon a smooth paper

**broken link removed**

check it

I don't understand why the paper being smooth has anything to do with the colour.

After selecting concerned layer and dimension, size as 1:1,
you might select "Black"by ticking it.
this makes your print totally B&W instead of tones of colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back