Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB layout help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhectic

Hi there.

I was hoping someone could check to see if my PCB layout is ok. I'd like to be sure it ready to be made before i commit with my cash.

im a complete novice, and managed to do this with a bit of help from a friend. I laid all the tracks down myself so im not 100% certain it correct.

I've attatched the file to this post. If anyone can check it for me, i would be truely greatful!

Thanks!

Attachments

• TARIQUR_BASE_V8_v70 (2).zip
    16.7 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
hi. thanks for the advice. Is that the only real issue?

I decided to make them that thin because of the legs on the microcontroller and audio chip . if i make the tracks larger, they will come in contact with the neibouring legs?

the ones near the microcontroller and audio chip should be ok. By the way, are you going to professionally manufacture it? You can ask them to check your board with their minimum allowable track :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back