Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB desing guide/handbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

col_implant

Hey,

Happy New Year all!!

I'm wondering if anyone knows a good PCB design tutorial, guide or handbook (that is not software specific) that could take an intermeidate designer (ie mostly two layer & simple digital boards) into advanced (4 layers, mixed signal, extreamly miniturised) designs.

Cheers

col_implant said:
Hey,

Happy New Year all!!

I'm wondering if anyone knows a good PCB design tutorial, guide or handbook (that is not software specific) that could take an intermeidate designer (ie mostly two layer & simple digital boards) into advanced (4 layers, mixed signal, extreamly miniturised) designs.

Cheers

hi,
Look at this pdf.
Its a little long!.:)

Last edited:
col_implant said:
Hey,

Happy New Year all!!

Cheers

Check the Eagle Cad software from Slysoft.You can make your own pcb designs.It has and a freeware edition very good.I am using it and it's ok.Check the link:
http://www.cadsoft.de/cgi-bin/downl...ram/4.1 They have tutorials and manuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back