Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB design

Status
Not open for further replies.

lektro

Hi everybody

I'm currently working on a project and i have made the schematic but i'm having problems with the pcb design, i never made one before so it's really hard and i'm making all kinds of mistakes

I've made it in proteus (schematic in isis, pcb in ares)
can somebody help me with positioning the parts in the pcb and connecting them?
it should be on 1 layer with as less bridges as possible.

you can find the files on **broken link removed**

thank you!

Have you considered using one of the countless Eagle tutorials on the web for your PCB? The time you spend to learn the tool and read the tutorials will probably get you there faster than somebody here doing the board for you (unless there is somebody with a ton of spare time). There are even Eagle tutorials to help you use the router to generate a breadboard / stripboard circuit.

Hey great but i'm working with proteus.. eagle tutorials aren't so helpful then..
If someone just can put the parts on the right place it would help alot!

thanks!

lektro said:
Hey great but i'm working with proteus.. eagle tutorials aren't so helpful then..
If someone just can put the parts on the right place it would help alot!

thanks!

hi lektro,
You can place files on your forum posting.

Look at the 'Manage Attachments' button lower down the posting page.

EDIT:
Looking at the schematic, its not an easy/quick task.

Last edited:
The MCLR pullup at 110K is very high and may not function properly.
The 18F4520 has an enhanced PWM module, your H-Bridge shoud use the P1ABCD pins.
Missing the diode clamps on the relays (hope they're less than 20mA on the coil)
Why double up the RX line on the MAX232?
Looks like a line follower robot schematic and homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back