Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilM

Hi guys, sorry for all the stupid questions I've been asking lately. :roll: :wink:

I am after a bit of a pointer in the right direction if possible...

I currently have the Eagle and PCB Wizard 3.50 software packages.

Basicly, I am designing a little PCB to mount and interface two modules together (One being GPS, one being GSM).

Both of the modules have Board to Board connection,

GSM - B2B Male connector, 1.27mm pitch, 2x30 (60pin).
GPS - B2B Male, 2mm pitch, 2x10 (20pin).

Essentially all my circuit needs to do is supply power to the modules, and have their respective PCB headers joined via tracks where appropriate (for RS232 data).

It really is simple, but I cant seem to get started! For a start, in neither package can i find the correct PCB headers (female board to board type), if I had those, It'd be a lot easier to actually start joining bits together!

If anyone can offer assistance I'd appreciate it!

Many thanks :D

Update,

I just found the GSM connector library for Eagle.......so I have that one done! (No idea about how to make it into a circuit though) :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back