Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB design software=what is being used

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDEB

I have pc express, pcb123 and eagle.
Which one is user friendly?
I downloaded the eagle recently but had lots of problems installing as well as getting it to work??
but am sure theres a learning curve so which one is most widly used here?

I have used Proteus and Ares and Eagle. Eagle is by far the winner...it can sometimes be a little daunting but its interface is ok, and it has a huge library, as well as support on the internet. I recently got a new job because someone saw one of my designs as well as an 'eagle3D' picture (a wonderful add-on madeby a genius). So that just goes to show that its a great piece of software..if I can do it...anyone can.

Blueteeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back