Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Breadboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the breadboards are just stuck on with screws or double sided tape. On the parallax PCBs it looks like they mounted single row female headers close to the breadboard for easy jumpering.

Pololu - 270-Point Breadboard

NICE! thanks. 2 Sided tape scares me lol most of my breadboards tape already wore off so looking to buy small and big ones. The small ones are to be PCB mounted for demo boards i will be making. And the large are just to use lol

hi atom,
That hot melt glue stick is OK, use a old bit in your solder iron, tack it down in 4 or 5 points. Remelt to release.
You can get the hot melt stick refills from your DIY store, about 6 sticks/pack.

Its handy for lots of jobs.:)

Yeah i call it GLUE GUN lol i use it all the time. I even repaired my Breadboard with it since my tape came off. Works Nice! Sturdy and Non Conductive so great for electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back