PCB Breadboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Anyone know where i can find/buy PCB Mountable breadboards like this:

PIC18F4550 Development Board

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

You understand? Thanks in advance just for reading this and hopefully having a answer/link.

Looks like the breadboards are just stuck on with screws or double sided tape. On the parallax PCBs it looks like they mounted single row female headers close to the breadboard for easy jumpering.

Pololu has a very good price on breadboards. They use 2 sided tape to mount. Also the last time I checked you could solder wires to the bottom side of these BB's.

Pololu - 270-Point Breadboard

NICE! thanks. 2 Sided tape scares me lol most of my breadboards tape already wore off so looking to buy small and big ones. The small ones are to be PCB mounted for demo boards i will be making. And the large are just to use lol

The tape seems to be double sided carpet tape. You may be able to replace the worn out stuff.

hi atom,
That hot melt glue stick is OK, use a old bit in your solder iron, tack it down in 4 or 5 points. Remelt to release.
You can get the hot melt stick refills from your DIY store, about 6 sticks/pack.

Its handy for lots of jobs.

Yeah i call it GLUE GUN lol i use it all the time. I even repaired my Breadboard with it since my tape came off. Works Nice! Sturdy and Non Conductive so great for electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…