Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosaic

Hi all:
I am looking for advice on selecting a one stop for PCB manufacturing and component assembly. Double sided, mixed smt and thru hole.
Quantities like 100 boards around 4x2"

thx

Similar Question on PCB Purchasing

I didnt notice your thread...(newbie)...

I have a similar question about whether to buy locally or overseas or use one of my magazine ads...

I have a local supplier (wont mention name because I posted elsewhere), but one of their claims to fame is exactly what you are talking about...one stop shopping, which is pretty attractive to me. My need is so small though that I wanted to see what others are doing before I jump in.

Avoid any Asian supplier that does PCB supply and parts assembly. They'll just run a few hundred (or few thousand) extra in the batch, and sell them on Ebay for half the price of your product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back