Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PC to PC communication,

Status
Not open for further replies.

raxith

hi,
my idea is to make a circutry to achive wireless communication b/w two pcs(transfer of data), this circutry will be having a RF transmitter, reciver, AD/DA converter, a filter and USB interfase. I am a computer Science student, and having no idea about electronics, I need your help. These below are some question i am facing;
What type of transmitter can be used? what frequency?
how to interface with computer through USB port?
what about programing? what type of langauge i have to use, since i have to compleate this project within 4 months?
but i am not concern about the networking problem here..

thanking you.

There are USB bluetooth devices that are exactly what you need.

Search the sites of Maxim and National and look for USB Ics and Blue tooth ICs and their design guides.

Maxim also gives free samples.

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back