Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PC-scope & soundcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossige

WIN2K

I have downloaded severel PC scopes for soundcards. Non of them work as dual chanal, that is, it work as if the 2 canals are connectet together some plasce.

My probes are conected to LINE in, and a headset to line out. Putting a 555 to left probe gives sound into left eare, and right io the right. The scope shows the signal to both chanals, regradles of grounding each if the probes.

From controllpanel, sounds, the leftmost, volumcontroll affect the sound in headset, but does not affect the scope signal. The LINE in workes similar.

i no find anylace where WIN may affect the scope signals. I uess tha Win have a switch that chose monO somewhere.

Sombody to help+

HM

The old Win-scope program is still thinking about Mono AM radio. It hasn't heard about FM-stereo yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back