Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PC Mic, I/O question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonaiko

I want to connect the PC's mic into the door intercom so i can talk with visitors while im setting on my pc. The mic inputs voice signal into PC. Whats next to do? Shall i use that option in windows that makes anything said on the mic to be output on the speakers? In this case all i have to do is connect the speaker output into the intercom's mic???

Was I clear enough?

Plz suggest.

Hmm, I would have thought it easier to connect the PC mic directly to the intercom

I can do this??? Dont i need smthng to power the mic? [a biasing voltage i mean] ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back