Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pc interface with telephone line

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a lot easier just hold the phone mouthpiece/mic next to the PC speaker! :)

pc audio interface with telefone line

computer sound card audio teransfer in telephone line how. i need this circuit . and safety with my pc ( when phone coming .than connceted . i send audio on telephone line . via circuit )

Last edited:
Any instant messaging software on the PC, such as Skype, already uses the sound card to send audio via a modem (which has built-in safety features). It's all been done for you. Isn't that enough?

maybe something like this will do the trick

Attachments

• RIMG0008.jpg
    RIMG0008.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 196
noise come form pc

hi all i make pc audio interface with telephone line. by useing 1 uf / 250 volt non polar capasitor s .
when i call from telephone to another telephone line which jiont with my pc . audio go to line with noise
. how i remove pc noise
plz give me proper solution . i need good circuit .diagrame

thanks to all brother . and kind

look at the info and circuits on epanorama and make somthing from the parts you have. Using a transformer would be best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back