Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pc cmos problem help me plzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDA2030

I have intel D915GLVG mobo, and every time I start it I have to reset the time and date which is always goes back to some date and time in 2002. I changed the CMOS 3v button cell with new one and checked CMOS jumper setting is normal 1-2 pin and i setup every thing date,time,boot order etc... save settings and i run PC normally and shutdown and removed main power plug and i put it back and turn on the PC,
problem not solved,
date time and every thing automatically reset to factory settings
any one help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Test the battery.
There are many different button cells. Be sure you have the right one.
It's easy to insert backwards....

37 views and only one reply ? i am getting sick guys plzzz reply me
yes i replaced the right one button cell but
problem not solved,
date time and every thing automatically reset to factory settings
any one help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Have you measured the actual voltage on the new battery? Just a small possibility.
Besides finding something like a loose screw trapped between the case and mobo, there is probably not a lot you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back