Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pc based led blinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhanot.manik90

guys,
I want to make a very simple project in which I can switch off/on led with my pc keyboard. I have a good knowledge about mc. So anybody plz help me, where to start from and plz don't suggest me using vb6 coz i wanna make it using interrupts and through serial port programming???

thanks

It's easy enough to use a terminal or C to send data through a serial port on a computer. Then using UART receive interrupts on the mc process the data so if gives you the desired result. What part are you having trouble with? If you have a good knowledge of mc, you're halfway there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back