Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Paying for LTpowerPlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I was about to run LTpowerPlay for the first time today but its asking for a license key. I'm wondering if I have to pay for the software.

I only want to use the software for my own purposes and I will not be selling anything I design on it. I see there is an option for a public license or an NDA license. However the NDA license cannot be selected.

So the basic question is do I have to pay for LTpowerPlay

Dave

Hello,

I was about to run LTpowerPlay for the first time today but its asking for a license key. I'm wondering if I have to pay for the software.

I only want to use the software for my own purposes and I will not be selling anything I design on it. I see there is an option for a public license or an NDA license. However the NDA license cannot be selected.

So the basic question is do I have to pay for LTpowerPlay

Dave

Some free software requires that you obtain a free License.

Try step 2 on the download page
"Step 2: Request a LTpowerPlay™ License"

Last edited:
OK thanks. I am a student though so what do I place in the company field?

Its also saying I have to use a corporate non public email?

Last edited:
Try using your .edu account if you have one.

For the company name use the name of your school.

I find most places are happy to support education.

If all you have is a hotmail account (or similar) you are out of luck.

Thank you. I just remembered about my school account. Thanks. I'll prbaly email LT anyway just to make sure that i'm able to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back