Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Patrick Cambre is online again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulan999

hi everybody,
I just noticed that Mr.Patrick Cambre's website is up and running now!!

Who is Patrick Cambre?

Torben

Morning Torben,
He's nothing to get to excited about, look at the link if you dont mind being pestered with popups.

Saw this the other day, may interest you, sounds purrr-fect.:)

An Engineers Guide to Cats. www.youtube.com/user/klusmanp

Last edited:
Morning Torben,
He's nothing to get to excited about, look at the link if you dont mind being pestered with popups.

Morning Eric!

I checked out the link. I have a popup blocker running on FireFox so I didn't have a problem with those. It's a neat hobby site but I don't know that it offers much information on anything I'm trying to learn about right now. :)

Oh my God. I was laughing out loud by the time he got to "Corporal Cuddling" and "Cat Yodelling". I'm not an engineer (I hope to go back to school for that one day but first I must build a house) but I *do* live with four cats.

Torben

Me also mailing him once in a week.no reply. Previously before 1 year I have got his reply regarding the transistor selection for the 1tr project. I enquired abt BFW10 and BF245 and some matters abt coil diametres and winding. He told me to stick on MPF102.
I can't find any reason for making down a free hosting website that has got a good traffic and popularity :(

Hi Rahulan,

What do you mean by "making down"?

Torben

Hi Torben,
Please do search on an updated dictionary. It's a new phrase.

Hi Torben,
Please do search on an updated dictionary. It's a new phrase.

No, it isn't. At least, not in English. If you think differently then it is up to you to define the term, or point to a definition.

Torben

Morning Torben,

Hey Eric

one things for sure that Cat Vid is much more exiting than Patrick Cambre's pop up's I just ended up closing down the darn website as I got so frustrated.

God only knows Eric How you stumbled over that!!!:eek:

Mark

Me also mailing him once in a week.no reply. Previously before 1 year I have got his reply regarding the transistor selection for the 1tr project. I enquired abt BFW10 and BF245 and some matters abt coil diametres and winding. He told me to stick on MPF102.
I can't find any reason for making down a free hosting website that has got a good traffic and popularity :(

Why? because of all those pop ups!!!! not the content!!!

Why? because of all those pop ups!!!! not the content!!!

The site was free of any pop-ups and ads before going down last year. It was one of neat wet sites I have ever seen. Ads and pop-ups are introduced later by hosting company. Its a free hosted web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back