Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

parts recognistion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first picture may be a diode or transistor. The second picture is a rectifier.
The "house codes" stamped on surface mount are not often helpful.
Tell us more about the circuit they are used in.

Oh, a switching regulator. The second is bound to be a schottky rectifier, like this - http://search.digikey.com/us/en/products/SSC54-E3/57T/SSC54-E3/57TGICT-ND/1091694

The scratch marks on the first image look like you were trying to get readings, what did you find?

The inductor on the bottom right in the last image appears to be broken. Anything that could hit it hard enough to break the ferrite like that could have broken traces. Are you sure you have a component malfunction and not a broken trace?

I see that it wright's AF9J but nothing else found on the net i have only this....and i think this is the more difficult to find

Like I said, the house codes aren't helpful. Are you trying to replace a bad component?

How do you know the 3-pin device is bad if you don't know whether it's a diode or a transistor?

this tell me a electronic here but he did not now what it is or when he will find it because he did not see it before something similar.
I want help from where i can find it...

this answer tell me when i asked him what it is. diode or transistor?

Last edited:
Probably a transistor. But without more, cannot say what. Trace diagram. Remove and do diode checks. First thing is to classify: Bipolar or Mosfet? NPN or PNP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back