Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

parts from a printer

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello....... my sisters printer froim collage died so i got it to do what i want with it. all i have tryed it has not worked with ubuntu or windows. it is one of the all in one printers with a scanner and printer and what not. before i open this up and get parts what should i find i know a bunch of motors and stuff but isent there a big LED inside of a scanner.

The scanner will probably have a CCT lamp and inverter to drive it, rather than an LED. Removing the CCT witout breaking it and determining how to power the inverter isn't always easy though.

davidbball13 said:
ok i will do it tommarow maby

Perhaps you you can indicate the make and Model number. Also please indicate the Input voltage of power supply- as you have not indicated where you are from.!!

If you identify the model and serial number, log onto the manufacturer's website to see if tech support, software or parts are available for that device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back