Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

part identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleccon

I would like help identifying this yellow part (7A Lf) that I think is defective in this switch. If anyone knows.
thank you

Attachments

• switch 002.jpg
    switch 002.jpg
    799.1 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
What's the silk screen marking say? It has a box around it, should have a label as well.

F1 makes senes for a fuse to me, 7amps?

Those three big honking pins behind it look like major power lines. Can't see the traces on the board though.

Something like this perhaps?

**broken link removed**

Thanks for the help, I think you guys are dead on. It just occured to me that this is one of the last components on the output circuit which would be protecting components upstream from overload. Why it blew with only 210 watts is my next project and why not replaceable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back