Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Part Identification SIGNAL H-1278 0822 & UMEC UT14015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

Can someone help me with identifying this part ?

**broken link removed**

It is suppose to convert incoming 100 ohm video from a CAT5e into 75 ohm video for analog input into a DVR.

Does anyone also know where this part can be purchased ? I tried Digikey and they do not stock this part nor do they work with this manufacturer.

https://www.umec.com.tw/downloadfilemagnetci.php?id=1564

Any idea for a comparable parts to replace these ?

Thanks in advance for any help !

So you are looking for a BALUN - (caps ok in this case!) BALanced to UNbalanced transformer. Seems like I found a similiar item from pimfg.com a year or so ago. Look at their Part #: NVA-P-860-BS78.
Video Balun, BNC Female & RJ45, (Video On Pins 7,8) - PI Manufacturing Corp.
The package is way different then the photo of the PCB mounted one you've provided above, but you could unpack the version pi sells and solder it onto you circuit board I suppose.
Hope that helps some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back