Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Part Identification Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

42Chops

Hi could anyone here please help me to identify this component from the power board on my 1990's 48v Nissan forklift.
I'm trying to id the blue and white part in the center.
Thanks
fork truck part.jpg

If your camera is that good and your hands that steady,. Try taking a photo of the other side, you might be able to read the part number.

Nice photo!

If your camera is that good and your hands that steady,. Try taking a photo of the other side, you might be able to read the part number.

Nice photo!
Sadly there are no part numbers on it anywhere, it looks the same from both sides.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply it's given me some good info to work on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back